CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Gold at the end of a very long rainbow

So I never realized how exhausting chasing your dream can be. Pursuing what I hope will be a very positive life change for our family is wearing me out. It seems like the closer we get to turning in the loan application, the more things just go really, really, wrong!! (The dishwasher and the garage door quit working, our sprinker system is configured all wrong, Lizzie is teething all 4 molars at once and not sleeping....)I am trying to stay positive though and keep looking towards the end result. I am really greatful to have Chris being so supportive of me and the whole process. I don't know what I would do without him. Through all of these mishaps I am beginning to see how our marriage is transitioning from flowers and butterflies into stone and mortar. I feel like we are building a really strong foundation that will support us for the rest of our lives together, both good and bad.
I will keep everyone posted and fill you in on what we're doing as soon as the financing comes through.

0 comments: