CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Medical Mysteries and Marvels

So I feel like the family has run the Gauntlet and has come through victorious!!!! No breast cancer, in fact I didn't even need a biopsy. Just 3 ultrasounds and a mammogram. Then We went on to takle the bump in my cheek. We decided that I needed Surgery so that happened at the beginning of January. The doctor did a face lift incision but was unable to get to the mass so he had to pull back the major muscle in my cheek then he had to cut the inside of my cheek from ththe top of my gums, all the way dow along the back of my jaw to the bottom of my gums. It was a scary experience for me but over all it turned out well. I was really swollen and bruised but luckily my mom came and stayed with us for 2 weeks. Yeah for Moms!!! Luckily there was no cancer, again thank heavens!
Then we get a call from Chris's mom that his dad has been rushed to the hospital (and she is still in Switzerland) and it doesn't look good. He had blood clots in his lungs that eventually led to him having 4 heart attacks in the space of hours. So off Chris goes to be with his dad and mom to help him make his miraculous recovery. He is slowly getting better and has just had a pacemaker put in. Thank God for modern medicine!!!!
We have been so blessed to come through these medical nightmares so well.

0 comments: